We are always looking for guest bloggers who are interested in writing about parenting, cultural differences, healthy living, being money-wise, marital advice, lessons on faith, and many more. Share your experiences and knowledge with other parents.
How it works:
Whether you have a specific article in mind or would like to discuss a few ideas, we would love to hear what you want to share with our readers.
- Fill out the form below and give us insight on what you want to share or a few ideas that you would like to write about
- We will contact you to discuss further and to have you send us your full submission via email.
- We will read your article and if necessary, discuss any suggested changes and improvements.
- All content must be family friendly (Otherwise submission won´t be accepted)
- We would prefer new, fresh material not previously published
- At least 200 words, but not more than 800 words.
- We will write your introduction at the beginning of your post, you may include a link to your own blog.
- You are more than welcome to add images, make sure they are properly attributed and have been credited.
- No affiliate links.
What is your advantage?
- By publishing your article on WiseMommies you will get exposure, increase your social media following and fan base through the thousands of parents and people who read our blog worldwide.
- Receive a back link to your own blog or website.
- All guest posts will be shared on our Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ site.
We are looking forward to your contributions!
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please fill out the submission form below.