It’s a wisemommies’s tradition to fondue for New Year’s Eve. Stemming from a European tradition, where many have Raclette or Fondue for New Year’s Eve, we thought to also fondue into the New Year, every year. Click here for that post!
Also, to see our cheese fondue, how to step by step ingredients and preparation along with videos, click here! Or for our meat fondue with videos, click here. Extreme yumminess, don’t miss out!!
Wisemommies’s Dessert Fondue
The chocolate we use
One bar Lindt Excellence 70% bar, chopped
- Two bars Lindt Classic Recipe milk chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup (160 milliliters) cream (heavy, light or half & half)
- Any kind of Milka chocolate
- Prepare your selection of dipping foods by cleaning and slicing as needed.
- Arrange dipping food on one or several platters according to your dinner or party plans, and reserve in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the fondue pot and set on the table, with the platter(s) of dipping food, where everyone can comfortably reach it.